This release of Clonezilla live (2.2.4-12) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2014/Sep/15).
- Linux kernel was updated to 3.16.2-3.
- Package partclone was updated to 0.2.73.drbl1 with new support for f2fs and updated exfat lib.
- Package drbl was updated to 2.9.22-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.10.33-drbl1.
- Syslinux was updated to 6.03-pre20.
- Package f2fs-tools, iw, davfs2, fstransform and rfkill were added.
- Language files of Turkish were added. Thanks to Ömer YILDIZ .
- The vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=1 instead of vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=no is used in boot parameters. Now we use vesafb instead of uvesafb in both Debian-based and Ubuntu-based Clonezilla live. No more uvesafb for Ubuntu-based one so no conflicting between vmwgfx and uvesafb.